Tuesday 19 February 2013


PATIENCE JONATHAN'S $3000000 RESURRECTION THANKSGIVING 


The first lady of nigeria says she was dead for 7 days after which she was woke from the dead and that is why she has decided to lavishly throw a thanksgiving party out of Nigeria's pockets. A lot of guests were present including aki and pawpaw and the event took place at abuja.  Apparently, before this event she claimed not to have undergone any surgery or treatments of any kind. Here are except from her statements.

 “I actually died. I passed out for more than a week. My intestine and tummy were opened.” “It was God himself in His infinite mercy that said I will return to Nigeria. God woke me up after seven days.” she didn't specify what medical treatments she underwent but went on to express her relief on how God saved her life her body wasn't brought in like former first lady Stella Obasanjo (like she witnessed giving that they were good friends).






No comments:

Post a Comment