Saturday 17 March 2012

D'BANJ CLAIMS TO OWN MO'HITS AND DON JAZZY IS JUST AN EMPLOYEE




Don jazzy is finalizing plans to start his own record label as he and D'banj look to start new chapter in their lives. If D'banj recent interview with ebony magazine is anything to go by, then that report will be completely true, D'banj made it clear that Don Jazzy is his artist and he is the owner of Mohits records, even though everybody thought it was it other way round
- in D'banjs words: "Coming from Africa I’m my own manager, I have my own label called Mo’ Hits with my artists Dr. Sid, Wande Coal, Don Jazzy, D’Prince and K-Switch. I own Mo’ Hits and we’ve won numerous awards by the grace of God. Being with Kanye for the last eight months and me leading a successful label in Africa"
it is alleged that this statement may have been the cause of the problem between the both and if this is not the case then it may be a publicity stunt to promote his new album launch in june this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment